Sunday 28 June 2009

Floating

I have not posted in ages due to continuous internet failure, a broken camera and my starting a new job! I'm still adjusting to full-time work and curious to know when I get to have down-time as well as run errands?
I will be launching a new blog sometime within the next few weeks to document this new exciting project, so please stay tuned! : )
*note: I did attend the Anna Lou launch by the way, and it was summery loveliness! I treated myself to the most fabulous duck necklace, (see below), fun times.
*update: Sophia Grace, my dear friend who featured in KNOW with her shoe designs has recently been announced as winner of the first Browns competition-and was featured on vogue and style.com!- Check her out HERE and HERE- congratulations my love!
*shoe design by Sophia Grace

1 comment: