Saturday 2 May 2009

do feminists wear stilettos?

Quite a lengthy discussion to get into, but one friend of mine, Sophia Grace brings up in her profile piece... Obviously I am not willing to reveal too much in regards to the mag, which is why posts have been so sparse- it has over taken my life completely. But I can say I am taking it to print on Tuesday! Although I am currently spending tonight scratching my head about bleeds... anybody? Going back to Sophia, she is an amazing shoe designer! Here is her interpretation of a feminist and a couple of her fab designs...


2 comments:

  1. Sexy shoes. Love the illustration of her design =.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab designs!

    And I always had this image that feminism meant doing what you wanted, having the freedom to choose. So yes, feminists wear stilettos!

    ReplyDelete