Saturday 7 March 2009

final year saturday night


I have pretty much succumbed to the fact my life is not mine until I hand this magazine file to the printers, but it gets a little frustrating from time to time. It's like having a child I guess! I am supposed to be looking after my niece tonight actually, but after a third day of writers block I am 'sharing' the responsibility with my mum. Which means I have locked myself in my room with a grumpy "don't even ask face" on... oops. Not that I'm getting anywhere with the article.
It's the t-shirt one, and I was really excited about it, but having done some research the topic is huuuuge, and I just haven't known where to start.
There is 2 weeks left until end of term which means only two tutorials left with Judith, and then I am writing this magazine solo. I have to do as much by Tuesday as possible to get as much feedback to do improvements as possible...
So I have a super-sized red bull, a valentines-esque box of chocolates, (they were on special offer) and a will not to move until I have reached at least 1000 words.
Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment