Tuesday 10 March 2009

know magazine.

I have moved swiftly on to my third title. Thinking of a good magazine name not is not easy! What would you call yours?
Through my last thought process I decided that I had to find just one word that will sum up this magazine, and two thinking weeks later, that word is 'know'.
According to the imac dictionary because I cannot find the oxford:

know |nəʊ|
verb ( past knew |njuː|past partknown |nəʊn|)
1. Be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information
2. have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with thembe familiar or friendly with
. have a good command of (a subject or language).
have personal experience of (an emotion or situation)
. recognize (someone or something)
. be familiar or acquainted with (something)

These are the meanings that I want the reader to be synonymous with throughout the magazine.

4 comments:

  1. I think "Materialism" about covers my interests - in fact I may post something about that sometime.

    If I'm contributing to the magazine (and I am thinking more about what I want to write) does that make me an "up-and-coming creative"?

    One word titles are the best - but what about that lovely title pic? You'll have to find some way of converting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, I think I may have to add "and man". Haha, I jest! Are you creative?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the english translation for my website is "few people know" !

    http://pocagentesabe.com

    ;) :)


    m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your work is actually amazing, Martin! I wish you were in London, come and work with me... =)

    Would you mind me featuring some images and the link to your site on my blog page?

    ReplyDelete